Unless the Lord builds the house
Below here is my poem that I dedicate to my pastor called James. I wish him good health always as we celebrate pastor appreciation month.
Unless the Lord builds the house,
the builders labor in vain.
Unless the Lord watches over the city,
the guards stand watch in vain.
In vain you rise early
and stay up late,
toiling for food to eat—
he grants sleep toa those he loves.
Children are a heritage from the Lord,
offspring a reward from him.
Like arrows in the hands of a warrior
are children born in one’s youth.
Blessed is the man
whose quiver is full of them.
They will not be put to shame
when they contend with their opponents in court.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to PASTOR APPRECIATION FEEDBACK FORM.
How to write a church occasion speech
What are some of the benefits you will get out of this coaching material
- It teaches you how,which you don't get anywhere else
- You are assured of writing a material after following the steps
- It's accompanied by free samples in PDF to help you
- You will have my assistance through email in case you get stuck
- You will increased confidence in delivering your material and people who come for the occasion will praise God for you
- And much more